Mentoring from Title Physiotherapists with 20+ years’ experience.
A comprehensive professional development and mentoring programme:
- Weekly one-on-one in-house CPD with Titled Physiotherapists that don’t get cancelled even if you are busy.
- Presentations every second Friday as a whole team.
- Clinical Pilates training with DMA-trained instructor Fiona Godsall (Partner)
- Clinical reasoning tutorials with Mark Kaizik (Partner and co-founder of DiTA).
- Practical manual therapy tutorials with Titled Physiotherapists.
Friendly hours and no weekend work.
Access to a large rehab space/Pilates studio.
A well-established loyal client base.
45-minute initial and 30-minute follow up appointments.
Private treatment rooms.
Full administrative support.
Paperless notes and patient records.
Opportunities to work in varying specialty areas and more senior roles.
Quarterly review meetings to go over personal, professional, and financial goals for career advancement.
Bend + Mend is well-known in Sydney’s CBD as being a leader in Physiotherapy and Pilates Services. Established in 2003, we have four great locations in Martin Place, Barangaroo, Circular Quay and Darling Park, which are all a short walk from each other in the city.
We have an experienced team of Physiotherapists who have varied special interests and provide high quality, evidence-based care. Our services include Sports and Spinal Physiotherapy, Clinical Pilates, Women’s Health, Pre- and Post-Natal Care, Ergonomics, Running Assessments, and Complex Cases. The three Partners are each Titled APA members with postgraduate degrees in Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy.