1. You’ll improve your running performance: Get faster, run further, with better technique, so you can keep up with your running group as they do laps of Barangaroo Reserve!
2. We’ll work out the best way to stop your knee pain during your runs up and down the Barangaroo stairs and squat jumps off the sandstone rock wall. You’ll be unstoppable!
3. You’ll prevent those “overuse injuries” that seem to be so common. Our Running Assessment covers all the advice you need to adjust your training and prevent risky progressions of your programme that overload different parts of your body and lead to injury.
4. It’ll get you back to running more quickly after your Physio tells to you to stop. The run from Barangaroo South to Walsh Bay is actually perfect for flat ground running for those who might get back pain or other pain with hills or stairs. Plus, you get to take in the harbour view at the same time!
5. And of course, after your Running Assessment, you’ll be able toreward yourself with some of the best coffee in Sydney – there’s plenty on offer along The Streets of Barangaroo such as Toby’s Estate, Bourke Street Bakery, Campos, and Gumption’s sister store in town, Micro.
Even if you don’t work nearby, it’s worth coming down to our Barangaroo – King Street Wharf clinic to see Blake or Ben and have a Bend + Mend Running Assessment. Move ahead with your pain-free running journey! We are located right next to Barangaroo South.
See our Running Blogs here.